The Board of the Pike National Historic Trail Association works closely to accomplish our mission. We are proud of what has been accomplished in allowing the public to know more about our beloved General Zebulon Montgomery Pike. Our intentions are to continue to relay information about this heroic American.
We have several committees headed by members of our board including:
- Exact Route
- Route Books
- Pike Trail in Colorado
- Roadside Information
- Smart Phone App
- Website & Social Media
The Executive Committee includes: Harv Hisgen, Brian Pike, John Murphy, Pat Surrena, Erwin Young, Dorothy Urban, Stacey Pike, Laura Pope and Monty Pike.
NOTE: click on the photo, or the person’s name, to read their full bio.
- BoardDelighted to share Pike’s Legacy
- BoardA 5th generation nephew dedicated to helping the PNHTA promote & preserve Gen. Zebulon M. Pike legacy.
- BoardLoves sharing his research about Pike
- BoardPike’s influence on our Nation’s (and Colorado in particular) history is important.
- BoardThis is the valuable website to find out about General Pike.
- BoardWow, Zeb was a great man.
- BoardAside from marrying the 5x great grand nephew, Stacey has an interest in letting folks know about how wonderful Pike was.
- Board“You will love to tell friends about him. I do,”
- BoardThe most mature, living relative. We love Monty. His full name is Zebulon Montgomery Pike, Jr. The same as his great, great, great granduncle.
- Board“Pike and Lewis & Clark helped build our nation.”
- BoardDid you know- "Pike climbed 955’ up Pike’s Gulch out of the Royal Gorge."
- Board“You go, General Pike.”
- BoardLoves learning more about Pike.
- Board“Although I’m related to Pike, I enjoy that folks can learn more about Pike on this website.”
- BoardHe is proud to be chosen as the artist displaying important periods in Pike's life and happy to visually (paint) what Pike saw.