The Board of the Pike National Historic Trail Association works closely to accomplish our mission. We are proud of what has been accomplished in allowing the public to know more about our beloved General Zebulon Montgomery Pike. Our intentions are to continue to relay information about this heroic American.
We have several committees headed by members of our board including:
- Exact Route
- Route Books
- Pike Trail in Colorado
- Roadside Information
- Smart Phone App
- Website & Social Media
The Executive Committee includes: Harv Higsen, Linda Balough, Mike Bandera, Thomas Mertens, and Laura Pope.
NOTE: click on the photo, or the person’s name, to read their full bio.
- Executive BoardDelighted to share Pike’s Legacy
- Executive Board“You go, General Pike.”
- Executive BoardDid you know- "Pike climbed 955’ up Pike’s Gulch out of the Royal Gorge."
- Executive BoardThis is the valuable website to find out about General Pike.
- Executive BoardLoves sharing his research about Pike
- Executive BoardI feel honored to be able to help with the Pike Historic Trail.
- Executive BoardDorothy is greatly missed.
- Executive Board“You will love to tell friends about him. I do,”
- Volunteer Advisor“Pike and Lewis & Clark helped build our nation.”
- Executive BoardThe most mature, living relative. We love Monty. His full name is Zebulon Montgomery Pike, Jr. The same as his great, great, great granduncle.