For several months we have been working very diligently on creating this fabulous new website for our organization.
Holly Nelson, of 2C Dev Group, designed our original site, and has worked tirelessly to design both a fresh modern look, and to code it in a way that it will work well across smartphones, tablets and desktop computers. Holly is an avid history buff, and is in full support of the association’s mission.
Harv Hisgen, and several of the board members, have spent many hours on bringing the content up to date, as well.
We are excited that our new site offers some wonderful new features:
- new educational information
- online membership renewal (via PayPal or credit card)
- online volunteer application
- online store to purchase Pike art by celebrated retired Disney artist, Ed French, and other promotional items
- a blog, that will replace the monthly pdf newsletter
With these added features and volumes of educational information, we expect our membership numbers to increase and our
educational, interpretive, and preservation mission will be enhanced. In fact, you can now become a member online, now. It is just so easy with this new website. Ready to join? Go here. Memberships start at $15.